Paint Inspection Services provides third party independent inspections and a variety of professional services related to coatings, linings, secondary containment, fireproofing and floorings in all of the industries we serve. Our staff members are some of the most well rounded, educated and highly trained members of the professional coatings industry worldwide.
Our staff strives to be deeply involved in various industry organizations that support the corrosion control industry such as the National Association of Corrosion Engineers (NACE), The Society of Protective Coatings (SSPC) and the National Fire Prevention Association (NFPA), and we actively encourage and promote both individual and group participation in technical committees, technology exchange groups and question and answer forums at various levels.
Both NACE and the SSPC have rigorous and comprehensive training programs for various coating industry certifications, and the members of our staff hold a wide variety of credentials that are recognized worldwide.
Full Time NACE and SSPC Certified Inspections and Project Management
- Project Design and Specification Development
- Project Cost Analysis
- Material Selection and Evaluation
- Full-Time NACE Certified Inspections and Project Management
- Facility Asset Condition Assessments and Logistical Support
- Coating Maintenance Priority Scheduling Audits
- Hazardous Materials Testing and Evaluation
- Failure Analysis Investigation and Consultation
- Litigation Support and Expert Witness