AMERICAN Paint Inspection Services (APIS)
Learn more about how we use our expertise in the professional coating industry to serve the ongoing and best interests of all our clients
Our mission is to begin with the end in mind, and we strive to work diligently with our clients to gain a full and complete understanding of their anticipated goals for every project we engage. From there, we design a clear path to success and custom blend our service offerings to achieve and exceed all client expectations.
Under promise and over deliver is our mantra….
At American Paint Inspections Services, our mission is your mission, and your success is ours as well.
Code of Ethics
American Paint Inspection Services personnel, staff, and management will not engage a project until we have concluded a conflict of interest review and determined a new prospective client’s project is within our areas of proficiency, and that we are qualified by knowledge, experience, and background to successfully achieve and exceed client expectations.
We treat as highly confidential the knowledge of our client’s business affairs, and we become trusted members of a team while working on every project.
We pursue our work with fairness, honesty, integrity, and courtesy, ever mindful of our client’s best interests.
(Past and Present)
- NACE International (NACE)
- ASTM International (ASTM)
- The Society of Protective Coatings (SSPC)
- National Fire Protection Association (NFPA)
- Painting and Decorating Contractors of America (PDCA)
- American Concrete Institute (ACI)
- International Concrete Repair Institute (ICRI)
- Master Brewers Association of the Americas (MBAA)
- The American Society of Enology and Viticulture (ASEV)
(Formerly the National Association of Corrosion Engineers)
(Formerly the American Society of Testing and Materials)
(Formerly the Steel Structures Painting Council)