Our failure analysis is founded on investigative experience, analytical and physical testing and a commitment to examine all of the relative evidence within the confines of our client’s best interest.
We Determine Why Paint Failed
All of our Failure Analyses are treated as though the client may be faced with future litigation as a result of the outcome. Our staff prepares reports with narratives that are easy to follow, yet backed up with technical and analytical support data.
In the event litigation is initiated, we are poised and prepared to assist with Litigation Support and Expert Witness services.
Our Services Include
- Extensive Physical Testing, Examination, and Evaluation
- In-Place Photography, Digital Video and Drone
- Collecting Physical Evidence
- Specification Compliance Review
- Fitness for the Intended Purpose
- Laboratory Testing with a Wide Variety of State of the Art Equipment
- Failure Cause Determination
- Comprehensive and Easy to Follow Reporting and Record Keeping
Contact us if you would like to learn more about this service. Our free initial and confidential consultation includes a brief discussion of your case followed up by a conflict of interest background check.
Failure Analysis Experience